The information on this page will be edited as soon as other details are finalized. Just to let those interested to know, here are the latest announcements:
A little over two weeks left until Manila Surfers Association’s surf competition! It will be held at The Point in Urbiztondo, San Juan, La Union. This competition is open to all Manila residents. :)
Men’s Longboard Invitational
Women’s Longboard Invitational
Men’s Shortboard Invitational
Women’s Shortboard Invitational
Men’s Longboard Open
Women’s Longboard Open
Men’s Shortboard Open
Women’s Shortboard Open
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
March 7 – Pre-registration (HAO Hong Kong Diner, Makati City)
March 10 – On-site Registration, Competition Proper, Awarding, Beach Party
March 11 – FIC Costume Contest – Individual/Group/Mixed
Surfboards Allowed for the Open Division
- LONGBOARD men’s and wahine: longboards 9ft and up
- SHORTBOARD: shortboards 7ft and below, FISH boards (traditional, fishtails) allowed
Sorfboards allowed for the Novice Division
- LONGBOARD men’s and wahine: boards 7ft and up, FUNboards (mini mals) allowed.
*Boards are subject to approval by the head judge and comp director in accordance to the division (ie, a 7ft board may be a mini mal or a big wave gun) but please, use this as REFERENCE.
For more information, or for further updates, check out MSA’s Facebook Page.
- For event info (Sponsorships, Pledges, etc.) – Jean De Rama (09175765662)
- For competition info (Membership, Comp Sign ups, etc.) TJ Cfuir (09175874762)
- You may also email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In case you want to know what happened to last year’s MSA Cup, here is an article from LokalSoul.com.